The Global Cyber Alliance (GCA) is an international, cross-sector effort designed to confront, address, and prevent malicious cyber activity. We achieve our mission by uniting global communities, implementing concrete solutions, and measuring the effect.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with 10+ years’ experience, proficient in Go and Bash scripting languages, with strong experience in database design and container management using Kubernetes.
Candidate must exhibit strong problem solving abilities and work well in small, efficient teams, with a demonstrated ability to follow solid project and product management principles. The position requires independent judgment and ability to meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development on one or more concurrent projects
- Providing expertise in database architecture and systems design
- Working with remote team members in an Agile environment
- Presenting work before groups and at conferences
The Perfect Candidate’s Skills and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in database design and development
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bash or other scripting language
- Ansible, Salt
Desired Proficiencies in the following:
- Web Servers: nginx
- Load-balancers: haproxy, nginx
- Message queueing and passing: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- Skilled communicator
- Cybersecurity industry experience
- Likes working a non-standard (not 9-5 hour) day
We work as a geographically distributed team with people in many locations. This position is remote, with preferred location in North America. Communication and project management tools including Slack, Google Meet and Asana are frequently used.
Occasional travel may be required for meetings.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
GCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minority, veteran and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit qualified resumes to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org