The Global Cyber Alliance
The Global Cyber Alliance (GCA) is an international, cross-sector effort dedicated to eradicating cyber risk and improving our connected world. We achieve our mission by uniting global communities, implementing concrete solutions and measuring the effect. Key to our success are partnerships, including our network of more than 240 organizations, spanning 18 sectors and more than 25 countries.
GCA is seeking a Partnership Outreach Assistant to join our growing team of passionate, creative, hard-working individuals who are mission-driven and dedicated to making a positive impact, using less talk and more action. Candidates must be comfortable working in a matrixed environment and have strong communication skills to deal with stakeholders, customers, vendors, and partners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Global Partnership Officer in identifying and sustaining GCA partners in the US
- Assist with all aspects of partner outreach, including researching qualified leads, entering lead information into the SalesForce database and making recommendations
- Assist with follow up of potential partners and ongoing maintenance of existing partners
- Research and make recommendations regarding appropriate conferences and events for GCA participation that align with GCA’s strategic goals
- Present at appropriate conferences and events amplifying GCA’s vision, mission, and activities
- Coordinate with the communications team and other staff on branding, marketing and communications
- Provide support to the Global Partnership Officer, including monitoring emails to ensure timely and accurate responses, maintaining the Global Partnership Officer’s calendar, and assisting with travel, meeting and event planning and coordination
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of an associate’s degree at an accredited college or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Ability to effectively work in both Windows and Mac environments and applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access), Google, Apple Products
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and take direction on given assignments
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Some travel required
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience chairing meetings
- Public speaking experience
- Work travel experience
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Experience with a contact management platform
- Experience in sales, communications, and event planning
We work as a geographically distributed team with people in many locations. The location for this position is in the United States.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
GCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minority, veteran and disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit qualified resumes to email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org